Premature ejaculation is a typical and often distressing problem for couples wanting to find ways to make sex last longer. Although men can’t do much regarding the size of their genitalia, they can manage early ejaculation to make sex last longer. Sex experts agree that nothing makes a guy feel more insecure than coming up short when it matters most. Here are little-known things that help you last longer in bed.
Different Ways to Last Longer in Bed
It is no pleasure for your partner when it all ends too quickly. However, according to some prestigious researchers, the average man lasts two minutes or less. If you are looking for killer ways to last longer in bed naturally, then here we will share you top daily tips and foreplay tips to hold that orgasm back for longer. There are many ways to boost your sexual endurance.
All men have their own extending technique, but some distraction techniques can make guys worse in bed as they do not pay attention to their partner’s fun. If you are interested to find out the Different Ways to Last Longer in Bed, so you don’t ruin the mood for the both of you, check out these tips.
- Masturbation: Masturbation is perfectly healthy & natural. Masturbating frequently can help build up your stamina and can enable you to last longer during sex. Ejaculating an hour or two before sex makes it harder for a man to come quickly. To last longer in bed, it is crucial for you to masturbate regularly and get more in touch with your own sexual response. When you stimulate yourself, just stop yourself before you reach the point of no return. Remember to give yourself time for calming down, then start to stimulate yourself back up the scale again. Do this many times till you can take control of your sexual release.
- Condoms: You should always practice safe sex. Condoms reduce the sensitivity and thereby increase the time needed to ejaculate. They also have the bonus of preventing sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancies. Never double-up on condoms. Double-bagging can lead to losing two condoms in your vagina. Most condom manufacturers make extra-thick rubbers that work like a slip-on desensitizer for your member during sex which can help you avoid premature ejaculation.
- Viagra: Viagra can do a lot more than just treating erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. It can boost men’s sexual performance. Viagra includes phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors which are used to treat erectile dysfunction and also help in extending the length of time men could last in bed before reaching an orgasm.Different Ways to Last Longer in Bed
- Mental Distraction: The way you control your own thoughts, concentration, & confidence levels during the intercourse can undermine your efforts to last longer in bed. Focus your attention on something profoundly unerotic such as multiplication tables during sex. This can reduce the enjoyment of the act itself but is often useful in delaying ejaculation. New positions and sensations will serve as distraction make you last longer.
- Vegetarian Diet: As per studies, vegetarians have twice the stamina of meat eaters. A vegetarian diet high in fruits content provides more sustainable energy that won’t lead to the often seen “sugar crash” from processed sugar. For e.g., a banana consists of potassium, which helps in the production of sex-hormone & boosts energy. One study measured how long the participants could hold arms outstretched & the number of deep-knee bends. The findings showed that 69% of vegetarians could keep their arms for 15 minutes as compared to only 13% of meat-eating athletes. Further, no meat-eating athletes could keep their arms out for 30 minutes as compared to 47% of vegetarians only. When it came to knee bends, just 33% of the meat eaters exceeded 352 knee bends, compared to 81% of their vegetarians.
- Slow Down: Different Ways to Last Longer in Bed Sex at a slower movement leads to a more connected experience for a couple. The faster the man has sex, the faster he ejaculates. Rapid, hard pushes result in a quicker climax. A slower, more measured technique means the penis tip is less stimulated and ejaculation delayed. It also allows for greater control over ejaculation. When you are about to orgasm, stop and wait about a minute or so before going back at it. The essential thing that will help you last longer is to enjoy the journey that leads to your destination.
- Study the Kama-Sutra: There is a technique mentioned in the Kama Sutra for delaying ejaculations that basically comes down to training yourself to last longer. Start slowly with no more than one “in/out” stroke every three seconds. Then build more strokes slowly over the intercourse of about 4-5 minutes, till you move one stroke each second. If you start to feel like you’re going to come, just stop and hold yourself inside your partner until you feel in control again. After that, begin the whole process again.