Having breakfast is not necessary for everyone. However, if you eat the right foods in the morning, they can provide you with energy and even prevent you from eating too much during the day. A healthy meal in the breakfast also satisfies your appetite and can increase your metabolism. There are many Best Foods we eat in the breakfast considering them to be healthy or beneficial but infact, they are not. Here we will discuss the some of the healthiest food you can have in the breakfast.
Best Foods to Eat in the Morning
- Coffee: Coffee is an excellent beverage to start the day. It is high in caffeine, which improves the mood, mental performance and alertness. Caffeine is also shown to increase metabolism and burn fat. As per one study, 100mg of caffeine per day helped people burn about 79-150 calories extra over 24 hours period. Besides coffee is also rich in antioxidants, which can help in reducing inflammation, protecting the cells lining the blood vessels and decrease diabetes and liver disease risk.
- Green Tea: If you are not a coffee person, green tea may be a good fit for you. It may be the healthiest of all tea. As per the research, drinking five cups a day can help in increasing the metabolism of the body. It even helps in losing the body weight more around the middle. Besides, green tea may be especially beneficial against diabetes. One study found that green tea drinkers had reduction in insulin levels as well as blood sugar. Further, an antioxidant named EGCG present in green tea helps in protecting the brain, heart and nervous system.
- Eggs: As per many studies, having eggs in breakfast increases the fullness feeling, reduces calorie intake at the next meal and helps in maintaining blood sugar and insulin levels. Further, antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin found in egg yolks help in preventing eye disorders like macular degeneration and cataracts. Eggs are among the best sources of choline, which improves the brain and liver health. Hard-boiled eggs make a great portable breakfast that can be prepared ahead of time.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is made from ground oats, which possess a unique fiber named beta-glucan. This fiber has various health benefits including reduced cholesterol. Further it also promotes the feeling of fullness. Oats are a rich source of antioxidants, which help in protecting the health of a heart and even maintain blood pressure. People with the celiac disease or gluten sensitivity should choose oats that are certified as gluten-free. Oatmeal from steel-cut oats provides about twice as much protein.
- Apples: Many of us are aware of the saying that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apples are packed with 13g of natural sugar and are a great way to keep sleepiness away.
- Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt provides you with protein and healthy bacteria, which your body requires to reduce the feeling of hunger. They actually burn fats because it takes more energy to digest it than it does to eat it. Yogurt and other dairy products can also help in controlling body weight due to their ability of increasing the levels of hormones, promoting fullness. Several types of Greek yogurt are good sources of probiotics that help in keeping your gut healthy.
- Grapefruits: As per one study, consuming half a grapefruit before every meal can helps you slim down faster. They contain fat-burning properties and even have beneficial effect on insulin levels and blood sugar. Grapefruits are also Best Foods hydrating, filling and packed with immunity boosting antioxidants.
- Nuts: They are dried fruits and are tasty, filled with nutrients. They possess high levels of calories but our body does not absorb a lot of them. Nuts are shown to decrease the risk of heart disease, insulin resistance and inflammation. They are also a rich source of magnesium and potassium.
- Bananas: They are the best sources of resistant starch, a healthy carbohydrate that keeps you feeling fuller for a longer period. Bananas are generally good for people with hypertension. The potassium content in bananas helps in lowering the blood pressure naturally.
- Orange juice: Best Foods Orange juice is an excellent morning beverage. Fortified orange juice is one of the few dietary sources of the sunshine vitamin. Higher levels of this vitamin are linked to the lower risk of depression, osteoporosis and several types of cancer.
These are Best Foods to Eat in the Morning. I hope you like this if you like this facts please share it.